Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Garage Sale Donations

We are having a garage sale on May 30, 31 and June 1. We will be selling most of our possessions in an attempt to raise LOTS of money for our move. Not all of the money will go directly to world missions - some of it will be used to pay off debt we have and want to pay off before our move.

We would LOVE to accept donations of any kind for the sale. Please let me know if you have anything you'd like to donate - we'd like to stay away from adult clothing, but everything else is fair game!

Please contact us if you need us to pick something up from your home, or just drop it off at our house anytime in the next month! My cell is 437-5355 and email: thedriesengafamily@gmail.com

If you'd like to help me tag, organize, set up, run the sale, bring me starbucks during the sale, help make signs or anything else, let me know! I'd love the help and company!

No comments:

Post a Comment