Friday, December 7, 2012

Craft & Vendor Show SUCCESS!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated in our Craft & Vendor Show! We were hoping to raise $1,000 - $1,500. We fell right in the middle and consider that a huge success!

My first fear: not finding enough crafters/vendors to participate
Reality: I had people emailing me up until the day before asking if there was still room. I had to turn a few people away. We had exactly the number that fit well in the room we were using.

My second fear: no one would come.
Reality: We had a steady flow of people ALL FOUR HOURS! I'm pretty sure the advertising we did was very successful and almost positive we could have stayed open another hour or two and remained as busy.

My third fear: it would be a huge failure altogether
Reality: We feel SO affirmed with how things went. We had AMAZING help by a few key friends and family members - thank you all for your incredible support and help. We could not have done it without you!

Shout outs to:
* Mom & Dad Z
* Mom D
* Sister Em (and boys)
* Bro DeWayne & Sis Leah
* Kelly B
* Reitsma M
* Jun
* Jenna W
* Denise M
* Mark & Rachael VW
* Everyone who made baked goods
* a few of my students and others from church who had booths and/or donated items to be sold or auctioned off
* all the crafters/vendors for participating and donating so many amazing items
* CRWM for getting our brochures/letters ready in time!
* Nancy M for donating jewelry
* Jenny H for donating an autographed book
* Chad K for donating cat scratchers

Really hope I'm not missing anyone!

We are so grateful for all of your support!

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment