Look for an update soon of our first Christmas in Tanzania!
Until then, however, we wanted to share with you our wish list. Our dear friend, Kelly, is coming to visit us in about four weeks and is able to take with her some wish list items. Many of you have expressed interest in cutting down our costs by contributing an item or two, and we are SO THANKFUL!!
I thought I would post the list here so you can take a gander & see if you might even have an itme laying around your house collecting dust. :)
Please let us know if you plan to get something, so that we can avoid duplicates!
Also, if you can plan to get this to Kelly in Grand Rapids before January 20ish that would be great. Contact me for her email/phone. She lives near Burton/Breton. Likely you can leave it on her front porch anytime and she'll get it.
* scrapbooking paper of fun designs or cardstock
* Pots & pans (our personal ones stored at my parents are TOO heavy to put in a suitcase, but we need some. Used are great, as long as they're not too heavy. Just put this on here in case anyone sees something at goodwill, is getting rid of theirs. We don't have a TON of space, but a pot or two might be good)
* DVD's (new or used)- especially TV shows for the kids. We're all tired of the 3 Dora DVDs we have :) We have other movies too, but would love TV shows so we don't have to put on a whole movie.
* rechargeable AAA batteries (Eneloop brand)
* Projector (email for specifics - in the $200-$300 price range)
* Home security system (email for specifics in the $150-$250 price range)
* Marc would LOVE some specific posters for his classroom ($20-$40 range - email for specifics)
* amazon gift cards/itunes gift cards are always welcome
* 3 OLD SPICE SWEAT DEFENSE extra strong Anti-perspirant & deoderant